Monday, February 20, 2012

It's Alive!

Finally!  After a long wait, much help and a lot of work, my first ebook novella, "Coordinates For Murder", is available.  It is presently (as of the publishing of this post) available on Amazon and Barnes & Noble, as well as Smashwords for all sorts of reading devices.  Over the coming weeks, the ebook will also become available on many other international ebook retailers, such as Sony, Kobo, Apple and more.  Additionally, it should become available in a paperback version by the end of February.

It's been a heck of a journey to get to this point, and I'm not slowing down.  As a matter of fact, now that I've been through the whole process from start to finish, I want to speed up - do more writing each day, write more stories each month, publish more stories each year.  I've got new goals for myself, and I'm really excited with the upcoming stories that I'm planning to work on over the coming months.

I hope that you check out my new novella as well as my short story, "Pins And Dolls", which is also available all over the place as an ebook.  Thank you for coming along for the ride and providing me with your feedback.  I hope you'll be entertained, and if you are, please tell others about it.

Now, back to the writing!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Congrats on the publishing! That's awesome!

Darren Kirby said...

Thanks Jana. When are you gonna get some of yours out there? And yes, I'm available to help!

ShareThis