Sunday, February 5, 2012

February stuff...

So here it is February of 2012 already!  Wow, does time fly.  This is a short post, mostly to let everyone know that my novel is in the final stages.  Beta readers finishing up their stuff (thank you!), then I'll have my crack at one more redo, then it's out the door.  No need to keep hanging onto it and trying to make it perfect - it is what it is, and my writing will continue to get better over the years.  I'm hoping to have it out in the next 2 or 3 weeks, and when I do I'll give it a big announcement.

In the meantime, I've started on my next short story, tentatively titled "The Ritual".  I'm excited about this story, it's one that I've sat on for a while, and I think it will really give people something to think about.  No ETA on this one, but stay tuned.  Later!

0 comments:

ShareThis